Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 7 - Hatyai, Rest Day

Day 7 - 8th July 2008
Rest Day

Today I could wake up a bit more later and not need to follow any routine.

I went shopping for some motorbike accessories at the shops. Found a couple of stuff I was looking for. I did not think much about how I was going to carry it all the way to Bangkok, but I knew there was a way.

Visited the bicycle shop again to look around and check around for any cool riding places in Hatyai. Know there's a mountain biking trail near some University in Hatyai. Will have to find out more next time.

Went for a Thai massage at Lee Garden plaza at the health centre. It's not the best massage around but it did help me the next day.

Went down to Carrefour to just buy some drinks and food to munch around. Walked to Carrefour from my hotel, after my shopping took the motorcycle taxi back for 30 baht.

No comments: